Raindrop-Like Pain Relief Healing Massage
Back Pain Relief & Immune Boosting Massage
- This technique involves the amazing power of essential oils, mixed with a variety of massage techniques including back massage, feet massage and heat application. The technique is designed to bring the body back into structural and electrical alignment. Often many types of spinal problems and misalignments are caused by toxins that lie dormant within the spine. The use of essential oils helps to dispose of these viruses within the spine, helping its structure return to normal. This technique can be used as a tool to provide a healthy balance to the body. Essential oils also stimulate the nerves and the re-growth of tissue.
- Just like how blood gives our body life, essential oils are the life of plants. They can have healing effects on the body, especially the ones that are specifically chosen for this technique. When applied to the body, the oils are absorbed into the skin and travel down through the dermis levels into the interstitial fluids. They are helpful in fighting bacteria and viruses that travel through the body. Essential oils have also been known to improve the immune system.
- During this technique, the oils are dropped onto the client’s body from few inches above the spine. This technique is used so that there is no interference by the therapist between the initial reaction of the oils energy and the client’s energy. The process uses a total of 10 essential oils.
- Once the oils are dropped onto the body, the therapist applies a massage technique enhances the benefits of the essential oils. This massage technique is used on the feet and along the spine for nerve stimulation and to respond to the oils.
- This massage helps rid of any toxins or bacteria that are deep within the body and provides a boost to the immune system. It is used to help realign the spine, reduces stress, and relieves back pain and tension. The technique is highly relaxing, too!
Neck Pain & Stress Relief Technique Massage
- This is a specific upper back and neck technique using essential oils to jump-start and reconnect all of the synapses of the brain and upper spine. The technique is applied along each vertebra of the 7 vertebrae between the skull and shoulders that comprise the neck by applying specific oils. The back of the skull and neck is the central switching station of the body. Every nerve impulse controlling our voluntary muscles as well as our organs passes through this master control station.
- There are 12 pairs of cranial nerves. These are nerves that emanate directly from the brain and not from the spinal cord. The first 8 pairs go to the eyes and tear ducts, ears, nose, tongue, facial and chewing muscles, lips, mouth, teeth, and salivary glands. There are 4 pairs that extend from the brain to the throat, larynx, lungs, heart, liver, stomach, large intestine, small intestine, and shoulders that extend down and out between the top four cervical vertebrae which comprises the vagal complex. The fact that there is a pair of cranial nerves directly from the brain to the muscles of the shoulders explains why tense shoulders can lead to headaches while stress in the brain (worry, anxiety, fear, etc.) can cause tense shoulders.