About Yoga Home
Sara Alavi provides powerful and effective services to heal those who come. Sara holds titles, designations and the following educational background:
- experienced 500-hour Yoga Alliance 500 hour registered yoga teacher (E-500 RYT)
- Yoga Alliance Continuing education provider (YACEP)
- Reiki Master
- Bachelor Science in Business from Oklahoma City University
- Certified Advanced I AM Yoga Nidra Meditation Practitioner
- Yoga Home School of Therapeutics Director
- Certified Hypnotherapist, Certified Yoga Therapist
- Certified Yoga Teacher
- do Terra Essential Oil Company Wellness Advocate
- Member of the International Yoga Therapist Association
My personal Story to Yoga:
Sara manages Yoga Home, teaches therapeutic yoga classes at Yoga Home as well as the Oklahoma City Veterans Affairs Hospital. She is the first yoga teacher to bring yoga to the Oklahoma City VA Hospital and she has been serving American hero’s for over five years. Sara also offers classes at Oakwood Springs Hospital, a behavioral health hospital specializing in in-patient and out-patient programs for veterans and first responders, addictions, chemical dependencies and more.
My message to the world is this: Be still and tap into your divine center. It is only in that stillness that we may feel the divine love and the support of the universe.
Practicing yoga teaches us our human side. Yoga is an exceptional way to remind ourselves that even with our imperfections, we are enough.